[ BE EXTRAORDINARY ]
...And I believe that in my life I will see...
...an end to hopelessness...or giving up...or suffering...
ABOUT ME
Jeslin Tay.NPS.NYGH.RJC.NUS
LIKES
Basketball. Chess. Aikido. Swimming. Stoning. Music. Shows.
DISLIKES
Hypocrites. Over-crowdedness. Selfishness.
WISHLIST
- new phone
- holiday at a winter place
- watch sunrise
- sit along singapore river through the night
31.10.09
"fridays"
though there was only a morning lab today...had biz project meeting in the afternoon..first time that i stepped into biz library since start of school..
went pretty well other than some comments on my term paper which made me feel a bit lousy but nonetheless, i shall believe in myself and my work (:
after that went back to pgp..started watching yu le bai fen bai..missed just too many episodes already..watched the one with wilbur pan and jason..haha superrrr funnny...then went to bathe..
and guess what. i fell aslp =s by the time i woke up it was like near 1845..so shucks, no time for dinner anymore..rushed to src for chess..and i bought chicken cutlet half an hour ago from the pgp supersnacks shop for my dinner. and i just wiped it clean a few minutes ago (:
gotta wake up at 630 tmr $^%@^%#$@#. tay ai lin u owe me a favour now!!
my wkend shall be spent on biodiversity! shall it? hahaha
goodnitez (:
"I've been trying hard to draw a clear line, but it seems like I keep stepping beyond it...Well, I just don't believe I can't do it!"
i can't force myself to wait for you...