[ BE EXTRAORDINARY ]
...And I believe that in my life I will see...
...an end to hopelessness...or giving up...or suffering...
ABOUT ME
Jeslin Tay.NPS.NYGH.RJC.NUS
LIKES
Basketball. Chess. Aikido. Swimming. Stoning. Music. Shows.
DISLIKES
Hypocrites. Over-crowdedness. Selfishness.
WISHLIST
- new phone
- holiday at a winter place
- watch sunrise
- sit along singapore river through the night
27.10.09
"rainbow (:"
rainbows appear after every storm.
rainbows make your life more colourful.
rainbows cheer you up no matter how down you are.
yet this rainbow is unique in its own way...
that it sticks with you right through the storm..
so don't lose sight of it!

jes, pamelala, boss wong, yini, peijin, claire aka loser, shiyun
rainbow colours (:
....
we took this photo after chem lecture on monday..if xiangyi didnt point it out, i wouldnt have realised that we were all wearing rainbow colours!! and we were sitting together in the LT.
must have been a fascinating sight for the observant eyes! heh (:
anyway we really really didnt plan for it. it was all a coincidence!! really!
SYNERGY! woohoo...(:
....
anyway exams are charging at us at an alarming speed. let's not get caught offguard by it!
jeslin shall reduce minesweeping, facebooking, msning and unnecessary thoughts.
"I've thought of a way to solve the problem. It's to first draw a clear line in everything that has got to do with you and forget everything that has got to do with you. Then I will once again lead my own life. Without you."
i can't force myself to wait for you...