[ BE EXTRAORDINARY ]
...And I believe that in my life I will see...
...an end to hopelessness...or giving up...or suffering...
ABOUT ME
Jeslin Tay.NPS.NYGH.RJC.NUS
LIKES
Basketball. Chess. Aikido. Swimming. Stoning. Music. Shows.
DISLIKES
Hypocrites. Over-crowdedness. Selfishness.
WISHLIST
- new phone
- holiday at a winter place
- watch sunrise
- sit along singapore river through the night
3.10.08
"Celebrate what's right with the world."
Mr Chan showed us this video on a National Geographic photographer..it did make quite a lot of sense..not enough to be a driving force, but it will probably be a constant reminder for me to think optimistic and stay optimistic - think on the bright side of life --> Celebrate what's right with the world.Prelims was not entirely a disaster, but definitely not some heavenly production either. somewhere in the middle, could have been better. Now's the time to continue working hard and stay happy (:I wanted to blog about some other stuff, but unfortunately, it seems to have disappeared from my brain at this moment...so...forget it!..究竟你想什么但眼泪骗不了我如果是命定恋人为何还要对我如此这样残忍记得你曾说过有个爱情迷宫只要我们能够碰头就能天长地久如果真的爱我就别管怎么传说让自尊它无情捉弄管什么永恒不永恒我不要自己一个人去面对未知的迷宫眼看着幸福就在前头却无法到手不要自己一个人无助的盲目去摸索爱你我像个小偷终于有了选择我不是你的晴空你的心不爱我只能继续委屈做她的替代品记得你曾说过有个爱情迷宫只要我们能够碰头就能天长地久如果真的爱我就别管怎么传说让自尊它无情捉弄管什么永恒不永恒我不要自己一个人去面对未知的迷宫眼看着幸福就在前头却无法到手不要自己一个人无助的盲目去摸索爱你我像个小偷我可以装做不懂你不爱我what a sad song! ):
i can't force myself to wait for you...