[ BE EXTRAORDINARY ]
...And I believe that in my life I will see...
...an end to hopelessness...or giving up...or suffering...
ABOUT ME
Jeslin Tay.NPS.NYGH.RJC.NUS
LIKES
Basketball. Chess. Aikido. Swimming. Stoning. Music. Shows.
DISLIKES
Hypocrites. Over-crowdedness. Selfishness.
WISHLIST
- new phone
- holiday at a winter place
- watch sunrise
- sit along singapore river through the night
31.8.08
"JJTA - Passing by a Lemon Tree"
A simple way to sum up everything so far.
Fool's Garden: Lemon Tree
I'm sitting here in a boring room. (My bedroom indeed..)
It's just another rainy Sunday afternoon. (It rained this afternoon..)
I'm wasting my time, I got nothing to do. (Ya right, I have so much to study)
I'm hanging around, I'm waiting for you. (I'm waiting for either a miracle to happen such that my stolen phone finds its way back..or that I will get a nice new phone)
But nothing ever happens, and I wonder. (Yea seems like my hopes are all pretty dashed)
I'm driving around in my car. (Sorry, no driving licence, didnt dream of a car either)
I'm driving too fast, I'm driving too far. (Well, I sure wish I am already that far in revision ><)
I'd like to change my point of view. (What about not studying? heh)
I felt so lonely, I'm waiting for you. (Yea, where's my nokia 6500s)
But nothing ever happens, and I wonder. (Obviously, the pickpocket must have sold it)
I wonder how, I wonder why. (Like how I didnt even realise people touching my bag)
Yesterday you told me about the blue, blue sky. (I don't think I had the time to sky-gaze)
And all that I can see is just a yellow lemon tree. (Lemon trees can grow in Spore?)
I'm turning my head up and down. (Trying not to fall asleep while I study)
I'm turning, turning, turning, turning, turning around. (Getting dizzy from studying Math)
And all that I can see is just another yellow lemon tree. (Nope, I just saw a mosquito fly past me)
I'm sitting here, and I miss the power. (Missing the power of freedom)
I'd like to go out taking a shower. (I wish I didn't have to bathe)
But there's a heavy cloud inside my head. (The day it starts raining inside my brain means I'm a goner)
I feel so tired, and put myself into bed. (This is what I should be doing soon)
Where nothing ever happens, and I wonder. (At least its a peaceful sleep with no bugger formulas)
Isolation is not good for me (Isolated pawn in Chess is not very good but I like it)
Isolation -- I don't want to sit on a lemon tree (I don't think I can even climb it succesfully)
I'm stepping around in a desert of joy. (really..)
Baby, anyhow I get another toy. (I dont play barbie dolls)
And everthing will happen, and you wonder. (Yup, Prelims and A Levels will happen. They are not dreams)
And all that I can see is just another lemon tree. (Sour life)
i can't force myself to wait for you...